All of us are doing something expecting success from the starting business. A person is involved in product development. He is responsible for its successful result. This is a product owner. This is a manager who has knowledge in a variety of issues, understands the details of coding, time frame, finances, business, analytics, management, etc. His activities can be divided into two areas – generating the ideas and their implementation. In modern product design, usually first come up with a set of functions that directly or indirectly affect the value and user experience.
Product value is the answer to the question – what the user needs it for and what benefits it provides.
User experience is how to take advantage of the product. Formal description of these ideas in the form of tasks for designers is called backlog.
Product design is a process of backlog and tool creation in order to visualize and make a decision about importance of its features. Usually it consists of the following parts:
- Business strategy or basic idea of the product – this is the answer to the question “Why are we doing all this?” From a perspective of business value this is an evaluation of each solution. To make a successful product, it is critical to understand why this product is created;
- User research is the answer to the question for whom we are doing all this and how they want to see it;
- Data analytics is a study in the field of product design. It is a constant collection and analysis of information, search of correlations and causality;
- Prototyping. It helps to make an on-line engagement quickly and easily. Prototypes allow us to test the ideas cheaply. In a few days or even hours of the fifteen solutions they choose the top three;
- UX design or experience design of studying of the behavioral templates and exploring a number of variants, how an application can resolve the perceived user’s problem. Creating and working out the ideas iteration by iteration.
We are waiting for your applications for product design or its parts.